How it works
How it works
In a Nutshell:
- We take back ALL* items bought from us (New and Pre-loved) for cash or store credit.
- We also buy gently-used kids’ clothes from select brands that share our vision. See the list of brands we love.
- We check and prepare these items and sell them in our Pre-loved Shop to support our mission to close the loop.
Sell your kids’ clothes to us in 3 easy steps!
1. Collect what you want to sell
We buy back everything bought from Kloop (New or Pre-loved) and also other clothes from sustainable and fair fashion brands that are in gently-used condition.
A FEW OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- For hygiene reasons, we don’t take back nor sell Pre-loved underwear. We also no longer buy Pre-loved Bodysuits & Pyjamas.
- We sell and buy mid to premium-tier brands, from smaller business that share our vision on sustainability to bigger brands that produce beautiful & durable clothes we have tested with our own kids. Since we buy them back, we want to ensure they are quality that can be passed on.
- If you have items from us that are ripped or heavily stained but still wearable but are no longer sellable, we are happy to take them back along with your qualified items, to recycle or donate. We will not be able to give you cash or store credit for them but as a symbolic token, you will get a 5% off your next purchase.